Certain Attributes Define Quality Mold Removal Firms in Everett
Everett Mold Removal Firm SERVPRO Has Them All
Whenever you are looking for a mold remediator in Everett, you want one that is trustworthy, experienced, and dedicated to doing the job right. Fortunately, there is such a service provider in our area known for its mold mitigation expertise and focus on achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction. That company is your neighborhood SERVPRO.
SERVPRO is one of Everett’s top-rated mold removal companies and has been for several years now. Our highly-trained and skilled mold specialists have done mold inspection work, mold removal, and black mold damage restoration for countless local residents. Over their years of performing these essential tasks, they have bolstered SERVPRO’s reputation as the go-to mold mitigation service. The following information evidences our impressive industry credentials, the quality of our work, and prestige in this community:
- SERVPRO technicians receive Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA), National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI), and National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) training
- Our professionals are certified in, among other things, applied structural drying, applied microbial remediation, and water damage restoration
- SERVPRO’s customer satisfaction rating is consistently among the highest in the state, numerous customers have left glowing testimonials on our website, and we have maintained a perfect 5-star rating on Google Reviews
- We are recognized for our volunteer work in this community and have worked with such diverse organizations as the American Red Cross, American Diabetes Association, and LifeBridge Northshore
- Our company has also assisted area students by donating to local schools and their athletic departments
Keeping all of this in mind, rest assured that SERVPRO of Medford/Everett can help you deal with even the most daunting mold removal project. So, feel free to contact us at (781) 395-4444 if you ever need assistance.