Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is an often-underappreciated threat to area homes and businesses, specifically because of how damp and moist conditions in the environment can become. Cities like Medford on the Mystic River in Middlesex County can combat humid environmental conditions throughout the year, elevating the likelihood of water damage events or storm damage events turning into mold concerns. Without the appropriate actions, these organisms can destroy hosting materials. We can help with:
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
Attic Mold Removal Strategies for Area Homes
An attic is a common place for mold to develop when moist conditions persist without the homeowner's knowledge. After severe weather conditions that leave vulnerable roof spots for water to penetrate, unfinished attic spaces can require mold removal and remediation strategies to overcome spreading organisms. Mold remediation can involve many methods, depending on the severity of colonization on materials impacted. Often, this situation can include surface treatment techniques ranging from antimicrobial cleaning agents to abrasive approaches like dry ice blasting.
Black Mold Damage Repairs for Properties
With the general contractor license, our team can provide a considerable amount of additional services after mold damage. With how quickly the situation can get out of control, often sensitive materials can become 'severely impacted by organisms. When drywall deteriorates, or similar materials cannot sustain the colony, we must remove and replace these elements to make mold damages "Like it never even happened."
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (781) 395-4444
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Medford / Everett?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (781) 395-4444
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Medford / Everett is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: