About SERVPRO of Medford / Everett
Jonathan Ray Fox
Owners of SERVPRO of Medford / Everett
One of the things that set our SERVPRO team apart from other water and fire damage restoration units is our commitment to the customer. 5-Star ratings are not given out without consideration, and we work hard to ensure that our reputation among our customer base and those we serve in the community does not waver. We express this promise in all aspects of our restoration services, from our fast response to the investments made in the equipment we use.
Experienced Technicians to Help When You Need It
Under the leadership of our owner Jonathan Ray Fox, we have multiple franchises working together to provide ongoing and rapid responses to natural disasters and emergencies threatening area homes. Technicians and experts on our roster receive training and certifications through multiple standard-setting entities in the industry, making our responding team knowledgeable about what to expect and the best practices to make it "Like it never even happened." Some of these organizations involved include:
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- ABRA - American Bio Recovery Association
- OSHA - Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- NORMI - National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors
- NADCA - National Air Duct Cleaning Association
A Helping Hand in the Communities We Serve
We are locally owned and operated, making us care more deeply about the communities we serve because we share them with you. We sit on the Chambers of Commerce to stay attuned to the needs of local businesses and entrepreneurs. We invest our time and resources into the events and awareness drives for organizations like the American Diabetes Association, LifeBridge Northshore, and the American Red Cross. Giving back to local schools and athletic departments is another way to reinvest in our communities beyond restoration, rebuilding, and repairs.
Your One-Stop-Shop for Restoration and Repairs
Because disasters and emergencies are inevitable for many homes and businesses, you can count on the 24/7 response from our SERVPRO of Medford / Everett team. We have experienced technicians to help with mitigation, water and fire restoration, and reconstruction.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician