Commercial Fire Cleaning of School
This small fan was left plugged in at this local high school and caught on fire some time during the night. Luckily, the fire extinguished on its own, saving the school from having a very catastrophic event. The classroom, however, did suffer significant soot damage throughout. SERVPRO of Medford/Everett was quick to respond and provide soot restoration of the classroom cleaning the ceilings, walls, floors, desks, tables, books and other contents. The school was very grateful for the quick response by SERVPRO and having the classroom only out of commission for one day was of great relief to them.