If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (781) 395-4444

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire

A grease fire in this kitchen was quickly extinguished, and in the proper manner, avoiding any potential danger to the insured and also causing minimal damage with the exception of the stove. 

Light soot throughout the kitchen was quickly cleaned up by our professionals at SERVPRO of Medford/Everett.  Our SERVPRO professionals use specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.

Hopefully you’ll never be in a situation where you have to actually use this advice, but if you are -remember to smother the fire with a pot or baking soda and NEVER USE WATER!